I must admit that I was wrong of having no interest on the new movie Star Trek. In my top ten movies of 2009 listed on my blog, I included this movie not because I have the impression that it is a good movie. The decision of having it on the list was influenced by some other factors including what I’ve heard from other people and what I have read in the news. But after having watched the movie that kept me fisting my pillow, I conclude that Star Trek is indeed one of the best movies of the year.
There are a lot of things that I have learned from it. It is of course a science fiction, so I have got to explore new possibilities in the field of science. But what deeply absorbed in my memory are the things that are more important to me than the scientific aspects of the movie.
Read more, click HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment